Re: [nsp] FAQ (was Re: [nsp] GSR AC power in the US)

From: Kevin Gannon (kevin@gannons.net)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 06:23:21 EDT

This would be an excellant idea rather than all of us fighting a fought
battle over
and over.

Something which would be worth considering is a set of those tricks we all
have
or config templates we like to use which we feel might be useful. I know it
is
nearly always in the docs. But when they added things like show | include
commands how many people twigged them from reading the IOS guide ?

Regards,
Kevin