RE: [nsp] FAQ (was Re: [nsp] GSR AC power in the US)

From: Basil Dolmatov (dol@east.ru)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 06:37:23 EDT

cisco-nsp@ is a valuable resource, mostly valuable by its signal/noise
ratio.

It would be fine to have a FAQ where a lot of useful information about core
routers
would find its proper place. That will increase SNR even more and will
create
even more condensed source of information (FAQ answers will not contain a
discussion or quoting, the solution only).

Basil (Vasily) Dolmatov, CCIE #5347, CCNP-Security, CCDA
LightCom Corp. http://www.lightcom.ru