RE: [nsp] FAQ (was Re: [nsp] GSR AC power in the US)

From: Bruce R. Babcock (bbabcock@cisco.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 20:21:42 EDT

At the risk of being redundant (this URL seems to get posted every 6-8 weeks but I'm always surprised that it's still new info to many folks), here are several excellent sources of IOS and other data:
http://www.cisco.com/public/cons/isp/documents/IOSEssentialsPDF.zip
It gets updated as necessary. Additional content is planned.

http://www.cisco.com/public/cons/isp/documents/
Also has some very useful ISP info.

And of course there is: http://www.denialinfo.com/

Cheers,