Re: [nsp] cef problem in 7500

From: Siva Valliappan (svalliap@cisco.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 20:41:06 EDT

ISL & DCEF on a FEIP [not CX-FEIP2, but CX-FEIP] was broken in some
releases of code. the bug id is: CSCdm36271. eventho' the
CX-FEIP is based on xIP technology and not VIP technology, the bug is
in the DCEF code. so if you have packets come in on a VIP interface,
it can't switch it out to the FEIP with ISL. you will need at least
12.0(11)S to get around this bug.

cheers
.siva