RE: [nsp] cef problem in 7500

From: Michael K. Smith (mksmith@semaphore.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 20:38:50 EDT

Hi Man:

I don't offhand. I was going to upgrade into the latest in the 12.0.xS
train and see if that helps. I've heard quite a bit about this problem in
various venues, so I don't think it's resolved. I just disable and
re-enable CEF every time I work on the interfaces. Not the prettiest thing
around but it does the trick.

Mike