Re: [nsp] www.cisco.com

From: dhudson (dhudson@pilot.net)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 16:57:53 EST

--

i dont know what you guyz ar3 talking about.

i've had a constant and wicked dsl connect up to dubdubdub.router for at least weeks cause i use it @home for lab ref in @home router lab.

i've got a dns addy mapper daemon script that sifts thru the current dns map and gluez them to a resolved ip address and adds it to a list of addresses that have answered in the most recent past going from newest to oldest in the cache file.

any one like a copy? ha! ha! addl guffaws....

write your own

piranha-2.

have cold one...

--------------------------------------------------- my lord tzu, running away is the first martial tao archery sifu to sun tzu ---------------------------------------------------