[nsp] CLLM

From: Andre Dieball (adieball@beteigeuze.de)
Date: Sat Nov 25 2000 - 06:09:38 EST

Hi all

I have a problem with the definition of CLLM in a Cisco environment. As
far as I know, CLLM messages use DLCI 1023 as defined in ITU Q.922 or
ANSI T1.618. A Cisco/StrataCOM WAN Switch (MGX8220) uses DLCI 1007 as
the CLLM messages DLCI.
(http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/dsgngde/snafr/fr_ch1.h
tm#xtocid495313)
1. Question: What do I have to configure on the attached router (Cisco
4700 4 Serial) in case of the used DLCI, or is it enough to
configure/enable ForeSight?

2. Question: Does CLLM work only on NNI links (from the switch to the
DTE)?

3. Question: Do I have to enable Enhanced LMI on the Switch?

Thank you very much.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Yours faithfully

Andre Dieball