RE: Some problem of Internet Backbone

From: Greene, Patrick (PJGreene@infotechent.net)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 05:03:29 EST

Li,
You did not mention what MSFC configuration you had but with 128MB on the
MSFC full BGP routing works with no difficulty at all. If you can, get the
MSFC2 because it comes with a 300Mhz processor as opposed to a 200Mhz and
can support up to 512MB RAM as opposed to 128MB. We are putting full BGP
routes on 6509's at the distribution layer of some internet co-lo's for
optimal routing toward's GSR's connected to Tier-1 providers.

Thanks,
Patrick Greene
Information Technologies Enterprises
www.infotechent.net