Some problem of Internet Backbone

From: Li Chaoyong (hughcyli@holybridge.com.cn)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 05:09:14 EST

How about the function of BGP on Catalyst 6509? I want to inject INTERNET full route to a Catalyst 6509. And there are 3 6348 card and 2 super-1a on that Catalyst 6509. I am not sure whether it can work properly.

How much will netflow switching affect the performance on Cisco 7513 & Catalyst 6509?

How about commercial Multicast service? How much will this service affect the routers in backbone? Can I put RP on Internet Backbone router?