[nsp] Cisco 7206VXR as DSL concentrator: A GOOD IDEA!

From: Salvatore Privitera (sprivitera@telvia.it)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 19:32:33 EST

HI all,

after a lot of work actually I can say that the 7206VXR platform is rock
solid to perform DSL aggregation in all the way you need!

After the initial IOS problems actually we have more than 1000 Tunnels
(PPPoE/PPPoA) active without any troubles.

>From the begin of September Cisco eng. worked hard to figure out the
problems and their support was very good! The last IOS is rock solid!

salvo