Re: [nsp] IP Address to PPP Dial-Up users

From: Siva Valliappan (svalliap@cisco.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 17:20:52 EST

sounds like you are running into a sw bug. we should only have accepted
the static address if you have "ppp ipcp accept-address" configured
under the interface. can you disable console logging, and then capture

debug ppp nego
debug ppp auth
debug ppp error
debug aaa per-user
debug aaa authen
debug aaa authori

to verify that this is what you are running into. 12.0(4)XI1 is very old
code. you may want to move to some newer code that supports all your
sw/hw features. would recommend opening a TAC case to get some suggestions/
guidance on what you need to do.

regards
.siva