Re: [nsp] 7206VXR with NAT

From: Siva Valliappan (svalliap@cisco.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 18:15:18 EST

for large numbers of NAT sessions, you should consider using the NSE-1
processor for the 72xxVXR. it can handle close to 300 kpps as it can
do the NAT processing in the PXF path. your local Cisco Account team
can get you the numbers for NAT for the NPE-300/NPE-400/NSE-1, and may
be able to provide you with an idea of the performance to expect based
on the type of traffic you want NAT-ed.

regards
.siva