Re: [nsp] Assymetrical DS3 errors?

From: Deepak Jain (deepak@ai.net)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 15:55:08 EST

Was the idea to INCREASE the length? I have no problem with doing that, I
just wanted to make sure that was the goal.

On the end that is not receiving errors, there is only 25' of 75ohm cable
between the handoff. This may be the problem. (The end that is receiving
this traffic fine is at least 100' ft away).

Can you recommend a good place to order custom length BNC cables prefab?

Thanks,

Deepak