PRI channels into a VRF.

From: Freeserve (E-mail) (steve@godus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 10:30:34 EST

Hi,
I have a requirement to use a 3640 with a PRI to provide backup services for
several different customers.

How can I split the channels so that I can assign them into a VRF?

i.e. Customer A fails to connect via leased line the router dials to the
3640, when the connection is made he will need access to only his routes.

Customer B is on the same failed Telco, he has a separate VRF, how can his
router dial into the 3640 and gain access to his routing table and the rest
of his VRF?

Int lo0 will be in the default routing table so I guess I will not be able
to do IP unnumbered Loopback0, can I do secondary addresses on the serial
0/0:15.

Any input from someone with dialler experience would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Steve.