Re: [nsp] advertising private network trough OSPF

From: Jared Mauch (jared@puck.nether.net)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 16:55:29 EST

        You really don't want to use distribute-out

        Use a route-map that matches against a prefix-list instead.
You can also then use the permit 10/20/30 etc.. to do neat
communities, metric math or anything else that you may need.

        Less CPU overhead too. Cisco should remove the distribute
stuff, IMHO.. doesn't work well when sending thousands of routes.

        - jared