RE: Private VLANs on the 6509's

From: Fabio Ribas (fabio_ribas@optiglobe.com.br)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 11:05:00 EST

Hi Edward,

just one question, because I thought sometime ago on use private vlan and I
didnīt.
Do you know what happend if two customer, which are connected on the switch
to the isolated vlan, want to exchange traffic with each other ? I think
they canīt.
Another thing, when we implement private vlan can we use trunk to export the
pvlan the another switch ? I am asking because the domain is private not
client or server.

Regards,
Fabio