RE: [nsp] Dial VPN using MPLS ?

From: Edward S. Desouza (edward_desouza@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 02:56:55 EST

Hi Steve,
  My in the config you mentioned, you are reserving
channels for a particular customer. I need a dial
scenario where the channels are shared by a group of
customers. the only way I see this being done is
having some readius attributes. Till date havent been
able to get any info for the same. Thus my requirement
still remains to assign a vrf to a particular
interface depending on some parmanter (
username/password ) . I do not need encryption on the
PE to CE link.

Rgds,

Edward
--- Steven Godfrey <steven.godfrey@intechnology.co.uk>