RE: [nsp] Dial VPN using MPLS ?

From: Steven Godfrey (steven.godfrey@intechnology.co.uk)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 10:14:03 EST

It has been suggested to use a virtual template interface, this is yet
another solution I have not had a chance to look into.

I think you can only have 25 virtual-template interfaces per box.

I have never used virtual templates so I don't know how you tie this into
the dialler stuff, you can add the virtual interface into a vrf though.

If you do push your inbound connections into a VRF you will have to do
dynamic addressing on an interface. It will probably be a logical interface,
but it will have to be pushed into that correct VRF.
If there is not an interface in the VRF on the box you want to route from
you get something like this when you try to route another box within that
vrf.

IP: s=0.0.0.0 (local), d=192.168.159.17

Could you force something with policy routing??

Again if you find a solution to your problem I would be very keen to know
how you did it.