Re: [nsp] MSFC, PFC, CEF, CAR, oh boy!

From: José Domínguez (jad@network-services.uoregon.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 12:50:37 EST

Ken,

yes, it is possible. You can do it either by independent ports or do
aggregate which is also kind of nice.

The one thing though is that functionality is limited to inbound
traffic which can be a pain ....

The other thing thing is that not all the functionality is
implemented in the 6K IOS native even though the command options are
there ;-)

Let me know if you examples, I had to deal with this recently and I
will admit that the documentation wasn't the most helpful. Lots of
trial and errors here ....

José.