[nsp] Cisco 7600OSR and its line cards....

From: Greene, Patrick (PJGreene@infotechent.net)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 12:33:07 EST

Can anybody tell me the difference between the 4-port Gig-E OSM and the
16-port Fabric-Enable Gig-E Line Card for the 6509? Are there any
functional differences? Are there any speed differences? I have already
pulled down all of the spec sheets on these things. I just want to make
sure I am not losing any performance or QoS capabilities by spec'ing the
16-port fabric-enabled card over (4) 4-port GE-OSM's.

Thanks,
Patrick