[nsp] CIR guarantee

From: Ramos, Armand G. (RamosAG@etpi.com.ph)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 19:15:36 EST

Hi all,

I know this may sound ignorant, but I need some expert advise on this. How
will it be possible to implement a CIR of at least 25% on an HDLC
environment? I understand that a Frame Relay environment can support this.
Would this set-up be valid:

Main Router ---- Frame Relay----> Pop Router ----HDLC-----> clients

considering that all our customer deployment are already defined with HDLC
connection. How can I configure a CIR for the clients up to the main router
(or the main pipe for this matter) of about 25-50% CIR.

My description may be crude but I hope you have a picture of what I would
like to achieve. I know that some of you may have an idea on this or may
have already be implementing this set-up. Hope to get some inputs from you.

Best regards.;

Armand