Re: [nsp] REG: Dual Ethernet Ports on Cisco 7206-VXR

From: Kurt Musselman (brewmaster1@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 21:10:49 EST

Can't you just do a "ppp multilink" on both interfaces,
then put both interfaces in the same subnet?
(Four IP's in the same subnet)

Running PPP encap does add some overhead
more than HDLC, but some sacrifices do have to
be made for functionality once in a while....

I know the original poster said he couldn't put both
interfaces in the same subnet, is there a real reason,
or does he just not know how?

Kurt...