Re: [nsp] REG: LABEL Distribution

From: Vinod Anthony Joseph Cherunni (vac@dsqworld.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 08:03:31 EST

Hi,

Thanks a lot for all the valuble suggestions I have been recieving. Just
to clarify a few things which have been suggested to me.

1. I understand that all prefixes announced within the IGP will have
labels, Also VPN-V4 prefixes announced between peers using MBGP will also
have labels. Kindly correct me if I am wrong.

2. In an network built using only Cisco devices, If I choose to use TDP
because of certain reasons, Will I only have to define TSP tunnels instead
of the LSP tunnels for Traffic Engineering purposes.

Kindly enlighten me,

With warm regards,
Vinod.