PPPoE PROBLEM OVER ATM ON 7200......12.1(5)T5

From: akber (akber@shabakah.com)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 08:08:21 EST

Dear All,
I am runinng PPPoE over ATM on 7200. After making the configuration on my router for a vpdn and virtual template for pppoe protocol support I make a win98 client to connect via ADSL. The client is able to connect and get authenticated. It also receives a IP address from my pool of IP. The win98 client can ping my router and my router can ping the client but the client cannot ping any of my IP like DNS or proxies and it cannot even go on internet.
Do I have to configure some routing.
Or I have to make a seperate pool of ip for ppp and pppoe do some routing associated with it.
I am runinng cisco ios Version 12.1(5)T5
Here is my configuration

vpdn-group 2
 accept-dialin
  protocol pppoe
  virtual-template 2

interface ATM3/0.17 point-to-point
 pvc 6/100
  encapsulation aal5snap
  protocol pppoe

interface Virtual-Template2
 ip unnumbered FastEthernet0/0
 ip mtu 1492
 no ip route-cache cef
 peer default ip address pool default
 ppp authentication pap

ADSL is a new concept here and there is hardly any support for it and we are still under test phase for ADSL

so please help
best regards
akber