Netflow reports

From: Basa, Angelito A. (BasaAA@etpi.com.ph)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 01:44:25 EDT

Hi!

I configured my routers and Netflow Collector to use DetailAsMatrix
aggregation to give me source and destination ASes of the packets.

I wanted to make a report (graph) of the packet count based on origin and
destination AS. I've read the Netflow Analyzer User Guide and it showed me
no procedure to do it (or I missed it).

Perhaps I can export my data to CSV format to something like MS Excel
for me to make the graphs. But this requires some form of a script to do it.
I'm not much of a UNIX expert and my Oracle knowlege is a bit rusty.

Any advise on how to implement would be much appreciated.

thanks,

tito