[nsp] Redistribution into OSPF

From: Mehgan Laveck (mehganl@frii.com)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 15:02:54 EDT

I recently read in IOS Essentials that redistributing connected interfaces
and static routes into an IGP is not recommended. There are good reasons
for not doing this, including the fact that OSPF sees these routes as
type external. My question is, how are people distributing these routes
to the rest of the network?

--
Mehgan Laveck                                  | Front Range Internet, Inc.
mehganl@frii.net                               | www.frii.com info@frii.com