Re: [nsp] Regular expressions

From: K. Graham (kgraham@ican.net)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 08:55:19 EDT

Here is a page on CLI search strings also knows as Regular Expressions. I
had been wanting to search for this document for quite sometime. Thanks for
asking the question and getting me to find it. You may find this handy.

Kim Graham

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/120newft/120t/120t1/cliparse.htm#xtocid90540