RE: [nsp] multicast enquiry

From: Kevin Gannon (kevin@gannons.net)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 14:30:57 EDT

It maybe that your RPF is being pruned, the most likely reason for this is
that the tunnel is _not_ the best path to the unicast address of the server
sending the multicast. The bandwidth statement on a tunnel is by default
9,600Bps ;-).

I would try using a static mroute. I would look at the following:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/12cgcr/np1_c/1cprt1/1cmulti.htm#xtocid443377

Regards,
Kevin