Re: Netflow Multiple Export Destinations?

From: George Robbins (grr@shandakor.tharsis.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 08:31:52 EDT

Interesting, maybe you should file a cco bug report. 8-)

Could just be something were the docs got lost or withdrawn, could
be something worked on in conjunction with one of the big providers
that is still a work-in-progress.

The current dumbed-down CCO search engine gets lots of false hits,
but it doesn't look like the docuement is anywere accessible, there's
no near-match feature-name in the feature navigator, but that doesn't
neccessarily include T-train in real-time.

                                                George