RE: [nsp] MC3810 and >8MB Cisco IOS

From: David Sinn (dsinn@microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 13:18:13 EDT

CCO is messed up.

You can't compress a "-mz" image any further (and have it work), so you
will need more flash space to run the images you are looking at.

Hopefully one of the Cisco lurkers can feed this back into the CCO team.

If not, Brian, you can contact them at
http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/feedback?which=problem&feedback_type=repla
ce_type&referer=http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/Iosplanner/Planner
-tool/iosresult.cgi?get_crypto=&data_from=&hardware_name=MC3810&software
_name=ENTERPRISE%20PLUS%20VOIP%20AND%20VOATM%20IPSEC56&release_name=12.0
.7-XK2&majorRel=12.0&state=:HW:RL:SW

David