Re: PVC Switching using Routers ?

From: Siva Valliappan (svalliap@cisco.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 23:40:33 EDT

we can do PVC switching when using FR. or when doing FRF.5 or FRF.8
interworking (from FR to ATM or vice-versa). i don't believe we can
do pure ATM pvc switching on a router, but there might be some
recent feature that can do this (nothing i have used). i will ping
a few folx and let you know if i turn up something. if not, if somebody
else has used such a feature they might let you know.

regards
.siva