RE: [nsp] C800 and tacacs

From: Young, Jason (Jason.Young@anheuser-busch.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 12:31:43 EDT

I stumbled across the exact same problem and asked Cisco about it. Their
response was TACACS is not present in IP-only images and I would need IP Plus.
At that point, I dropped the issue because the 801 in question didn't have
sufficient RAM/flash to go there and I couldn't have it upgraded.

I told the Cisco rep I thought it was a bug that should be fixed (that the
options were present but broken), but I don't think it got reported and
obviously it didn't get fixed if it's in 12.2.1.

Jason Young
CNS - Network Design, Anheuser-Busch
(314)577-4597