Re: [nsp] 25xx upgrade question?

From: Robert E. Seastrom (rs@seastrom.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 00:09:35 EDT

You _can_ do upgrades over Frame. You _might_ have to be on the
console (or get someone else to be on the console and type stuff for
you) to diddle things to be just right. To wit, I think you need a
static mapping. Consult:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/63/install_tftp.html
and
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/130/sw_upgrade_proc_flash.shtml