RE: [nsp] 3640 ATM to Frame Relay config?

From: Richard Brackett (rbrackett@DSM.net)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 15:52:02 EDT

Here's one that worked for me. The other end is just a straight IETF
frame-relay config. Use the abr, ubr, etc. on the pvc to indicate the pvc
setting from your provider. Also watch out for "tagging" which affects how
the qos bits are mapped into the frame fecn becn scheme. We got bit by that.
Some pvc's needed it, others didn't. Make sure to do a throughput test to
check your settings. We had some wierd latency issues.

interface ATM1/0
 no ip address
 no ip mroute-cache
 no atm ilmi-keepalive