RE: [nsp] Urgent - Help with 3640

From: Andrew Lee (alee2@megapathdsl.net)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 00:53:37 EDT

Well, CCO says that the minimum requirement for 12.0.4T was 24M RAM, so
trying to run it with 16M is probably going to cause problems (I checked the
IP Only set since you did not specify a feature set, but any other feature
set will require atleast as much RAM). The NM-2CE1B is supported starting
with 11.2.5P (so you will have to change trains, dunno if you were using
anything else that was unique to the T train) but these also require 24M.
The card also seems to be supported by 11.1.20AA3, which only requires 16M
(IP only) but again, I do not know if changing trains will cause you to lose
some other functionality or if you need another feature set (for example,
can't remember if NAT is supported in IP only in this version, as I think it
was rolled in starting with 11.2). There are also some security
vulnerabilities in this release that may make it unattractive to you.