[nsp] 2500 and ssh

From: kevin graham (kgraham@dotnetdotcom.org)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 17:16:37 EDT

Is there any hope for a 12.* 2500 image w/ an SSH server? Discounting the
old 68k, with 16mb flash and ram, it seems there might be just enough room
for it if not done w/ a typically bloated build.

Other than test labs, one attractive application for these (especially
as2511-rj) is console servers, where ssh would be damn handy.. With
upgrades so cheap for them, I'd happily upgrade all of them to 16m mem/16m
flash from 4/8, but otherwise I guess I'll just stick w/ the 4mb....

thanks.
..kg..