ppp multilink

From: Fillet Platoon (fplatoon@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 02:47:33 EDT

Hi,
  I need your expertise guys in this scenario.

  Cisco 3640 Router <--- ATM Cloud ---> Cisco 7507

  Connection : On my 3640 i have 4 Serial interface
using frame-relay encapsulation that has all PVC
connection to the Cisco 7507. In the Cisco 7507 i have
STM1 connection using aal5snap encapsulation going to
the ATM cloud via ATM Port Adapter module. I created
point-to-point sub-interface in the atm interface of
the 7507 for each PVC connection from 3640.

   My goal is to load balance all my traffic from 7507
to 3640 and 3640 to 7507.
Is the ppp multilink setup is possible in this
scenario?
What is the ideal solution to load balance this setup
other than procuring another equipment?

thanks,
fplatoon