Re: [nsp] Running ssh on cisco

From: Thomas Novak (thomas@kavon.net)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 20:16:18 EST

If you would like some idea of running ssh You might take a look at

http://www.novak-novak.net/consulting/net_for_dummies/novak/configs/index.htm

I just finished the page and haven't really tested all html browsers on it
I use IE browser to access

Thomas

It looks like Stuart might have a solution that you would want to use....

..