SV: [nsp] VRF support on a dot1q trunk

From: Jan Gunnik Hope (Jan.Gunnik.Hope@idcomnet.no)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 11:37:09 EST

Hello !

We've had lots of problems combining VRFs and Dot1Q
subinterfaces.
When we disable route-cache, i.e. :
        no ip route-cache
we usually get it working.

Haven't seen exactly the symptoms you see though.
Mostly we see that every second packet is dropped :

Maybe you could try disabling route-cache ?

jgh

Jan Gunnik Hope
CTO, Consultant Team Manager
CCIE # 8221, MCSE