RE: [nsp] 12.0(21)S IOS version

From: KF (kf@reign.sk)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 04:25:31 EST

have to say, that 19 S1 have some shitty bugs, 'cos I had problems with CEF and BGP and EIGRP... had to reload (only working
solution).... anyway... Tryed to run 21S... up to now OK... nevertheless....I tryed to run on some boxes 12.2.7 IP PLUS... seems
like have less problems than with this releases... who knows...
So... 21 S1 could be ph*** like 19S1.. or ? Didn't have probs with 19... ehm...only with EIGRP...
Alex