RE: [nsp] ip mtu and OSPF ?

From: Todd, Douglas M. (DTODD@PARTNERS.ORG)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 09:18:43 EST

sh int bri 0/0 should give you your mtu, which should be 1500. Using
different code
might change the network type from broadcast or multi-point to
point-to-point.

Do a sh ip os int bri 0/0 and see what it's saying.

In most designs you will need to adjust the ospf network type on the bri
interface. Depending on the design you have, will need on the hub router use
point-to-multipoint and on the
remote side point-to-point.

==DMT>