RE: [nsp] GSR GigaE pps

From: Mark Pace Balzan (mpb@melitacable.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 14:33:58 EST

Hi,

May I ask how people on the list are actually doing stress testing on cisco
routers and switches to discover the real vs advertised capacity and
performance.

Im in the process of evaluating performance of various switches/routers, and
I'd like to know how you are all doing this and measuring such values as
realistic.

Thanks for your time

Mark