RE: PIX 515: "flash device is in use by another task"?

From: Zhang, Anchi (AZhang@reliant.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 15:22:19 EST

This may not be what you have encountered but please be advised Cisco
chose not have its PIX show any logins via ssh:

netadmin% telnet 10.201.62.84
Trying 10.201.62.84...
Connected to 10.201.62.84.
Escape character is '^]'.

PIX passwd:

Welcome to the PIX firewall

Username: azhang
Password: *******
Type help or '?' for a list of available commands.
eo-bal-pix1> en
Password: **********
eo-bal-pix1# who
        0: 10.51.5.248
eo-bal-pix1# exit

Logoff

Connection closed by foreign host.
netadmin% ssh 10.201.62.84
azhang@10.201.62.84's password:
Type help or '?' for a list of available commands.
eo-bal-pix1>
eo-bal-pix1> en
Password: **********
eo-bal-pix1# who