Re: NPE-G1

From: Gert Doering (gert@greenie.muc.de)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 08:08:37 EDT

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 07:54:18AM -0400, Thomas Kernen wrote:
> Does anyone have the specs and some lab/field experience with the new
> NPE-G1? I don't seem to be able to find much info on CCO.

What I have seen so far looks *very* promising - 3 E/FE/GE interfaces
that are not connected to the "standard" PCI buses (thus don't use BW
points). Faster CPU, and (afair) PXF.

CCO doesn't have anything useful yet, except comments that it will be
FAST...

I have just today sent a query to our distributor to find out when they
will start shipping it... :-)

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             gert@greenie.muc.de