Re: [nsp] Cisco vs. Juniper of LSP setup

From: LU (wenxuecity2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 13:49:49 EDT

Sean,

If I understand this right, not only IOS does not have
the function of ignoring TE datatbase like the
"no-cspf" in Juniper, it also can not run RSVP without
enabling OSPF opaque LSA on a interface. I have not
tried IS-IS, but I assume it has to have the
wide-metric enabled in order to run the MPLS-TE,
right?

Thanks
LU