[nsp] multiple MAC addresses on Catalyst 5000 port

From: Rob Liebschutz (rob@rjl.com)
Date: Sun Jan 04 1998 - 16:52:47 EST

I can't seem to find anywhere in the documentation weather it is legal
to have multiple MAC addresses connected to a single 100mb fast
ethernet port on a catalyst 5000. I have a client with many of the
older CiscoPro 1400 switched hubs (I believe these are the grand
junction technology) and I'm trying to figure out if I can connect an
unswitched 100mb port on the 1400 to a single switched port on the
5000. I don't have any documentation for the 1400, but I don't think
it supports the trunking features that can be used to interconnect
catalyst hubs.

Rob