[nsp] Primary Rate Isdn Configuration

From: Vicky Fyrigou (vfyr@forthnet.gr)
Date: Mon Feb 09 1998 - 12:47:38 EST

Hello all,

I would appreciate very much your help on the following:

We just got our PRI connection from our PTT and we will use
it on a Cisco 3640.

The question is the following:

I found out that I can use both channel-groups and pri-group in
a way as follows:

controller e1 3/0
channel-group 0 timeslots 1-2
channel-group 1 timeslots 3-4
channel-group 2 timeslots 5-13
pri-group timeslots 14-31

In that case, I suppose that I'll be able to use the B13-B30 channels
for dial-up (I've already made some successful tests), and the interfaces
3/0:0, 3/0:1, 3/0:2 as separate interfaces for backup purposes.

The point is how can I setup the above interfaces with dialer options?
I have not been able to give dialer commands for these interfaces.

Thanks in advance,

Vicky Fyrigou
TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT
FORTHnet S.A.