[nsp] MPLS L3 VPN configs

From: vpbs bak (vpbs_bak@rediffmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 20:43:47 EDT

Is there some way of getting example config's for the different kinds of l3 vpns created using IOS ? I looked at Cisco's site but could not come up with any useful hits. I have Guichard/Pepelnjak's book on VPN but it contains example only for simple cases. I am looking for cases starting with a full mesh vpn with more than one site connected directly to a PE, overlapping vpns (a site being member of more than one vpn), hub and spoke vpn. Also useful would be the same config's when the PE-CE protocol is static/RIP/OSPF/BGP.

TIA

vpbs