Re: [nsp] Cisco 2620 : status up protocol down

From: Brian Whalen (bri@sonicboom.org)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 19:30:30 EDT

It seems like you're saying the port is up/down after you turned it up?
Next after that is the straight vs. crossover cable issue. Usually these
connections have switches or routers at the endpoints. If both ends have
the same device type, a crossover is the norm, otherwise a straight thru
cable is the norm.
If you have ports that are multispeed capable be sure they agree.

Brian "Sonic" Whalen
Success = Preparation + Opportunity