RE: [nsp] BGP Routing

From: Andi Bernard (abernard@inflow.com)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 00:56:53 EST

Khing,

Also known as "inconsistent-as", it is often used by organizations that do
not want to obtain their own AS and multi-home properly. Instead, they have
their prefixes advertised by multiple upstream providers with the upstream
providers as originating. The clearest reference for not doing it is RFC
1930 / BCP 6
http://asg.web.cmu.edu/rfc/rfc1930.html
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1930.txt?number=1930